See you at the convention, June 24-26, 2013! Register online today!
- Early bird registration is $500 for members and $700 for non-members
- Early bird discount is available until May 30, 2013
- Regular registration is $600 for members and $750 for non-members (currently labeled "Public registration" on the online registration page)
- Registration for retired members is $300 at the early bird rate and $350 after May 30
- Spouse/companion rate is $150
- Lunches on Tuesday and Wednesday are $60 each
- Single day rates are available as well
- The theme: Reinvention
- The place: The Capital Hilton in Washington, D.C., two blocks from the White House.
- The dates: Starts 1:30 p.m. Monday, June 24. Ends 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, June 26.
- Hotel price: Room rate is $239 a night. Make your reservation by Thursday, May 30 using our group registration page. Or call 1-800 -HILTONS to reserve your room. Make sure to mention ASNE to get the discounted room rate.
- The timing: Yes, the convention is a bit later than usual. This has allowed us to keep room rates down. This also allows us time to build a terrific convention after this summer's challenging move to the University of Missouri from Reston, Va.
- The convention committee: Susan Goldberg, Alfredo Carbajal, Anders Gyllenhaal and Melanie Sill.
Original photo caption: "Cuba must not be abandoned," says Kennedy. Washington: President Kennedy addresses a luncheon meeting of the American Society of Newspaper Editors at the Statler-Hilton Hotel here today. He warned that American restraint in intervening in Cuba 'is not inexhaustible.' Left to right: Vice President Lyndon Johnson; Felix McKnight, Dallas Times-Herald; Turner Catledge, New York Times, President of ASNE; Kennedy; George W. Healy Jr., New Orleans Times-Picayune; Alexander F. Jones, Syracuse Herald-Journal; and John Dille, Elkhart, Ind., Truth." (Cropped image, from left: Cartledge, Kennedy, Healy and Jones).
Monday, June 24 - Wednesday, June 26
Capital Hilton, Washington, D.C
Early bird registration ends May 30!Full convention registration
Already registered?To book your hotel room call (202) 639-5708 and ask for Na Youn Im, senior event manager at the Capital Hilton, to get the ASNE group rate.
Add lunch tickets and spouse registration